The Sims 4 Jungle Adventure is the sixth gamep pack for the game, which was released on February 27, 2018. The expansion allows Sims to travel to a new tropical environment called Selvadorada. In the new area, Sims can explore a new culture, sample regional delicacies, and buy souvenirs. In addition, Sims have the opportunity to go into the jungle, explore temples, and collect ancient artifacts. Cheats for The Sims 4 Jungle Adventure allow you to gain new skills and experience death.
Table of contents
How do I use cheats for The Sims 4 Jungle Adventure?
All cheats for The Sims 4 Jungle Adventure should be entered into a special console window in the game. To activate them, press the following key combination on your keyboard: CTRL + Shift + C. If playing on an Xbox or PlayStation, press the following buttons on the pad: R1 + R2 + L1 + L2. In order for all the codes to work correctly, you need to activate the advanced mode. To do this, enter the code testingcheats true in the console window and click Enter.
Skills – cheats for The Sims 4 Jungle Adventure
Two new skills are added to The Sims 4 Jungle Adventure game pack: archaeology and Selvadoradian culture. Skills related to archaeology allow Sims to discover items from Selvadorada and to research and piece together relics. Developing knowledge related to Selvadoradian culture allows you to unlock, for example, new dance steps and allows you to inquire about local myths. Cheats for The Sims 4 Jungle Adventure allow you to develop new skills to the highest level.
- stats.set_skill_level Major_Archaeology 10 – Max out Archeology skill
- stats.set_skill_level Minor_LocalCulture 5 – Max out Selvadoradian Culture skill
Cheats for character traits
The The Sims 4 Jungle Adventure game pack adds two new aspirations to the game: Jungle Explorer and Archaeology Scholar. By completing all the tasks, your Sim will be rewarded with a new trait – Treasure Hunter or Museum Visitor. These are useful if Sim wants to continue exploring tombs. Below are cheats for traits from The Sims 4 Jungle Adventure that can be added or removed for a specific Sim.
Trait Treasure Hunter
- traits.equip_trait Trait_JungleExplorer_TreasureHunter – Adds trait Treasure Hunter
- traits.remove_trait Trait_JungleExplorer_TreasureHunter – Remove trait Treasure Hunter
- traits.equip_trait Trait_Archaeology – Adds trait Archeology
- traits.remove_trait Trait_Archaeology – Remove trait Archeology
Transforming into a Skeleton – The Sims 4 Jungle Adventure cheats
While exploring temples in The Sims 4 Jungle Adventure, Sims may find a huge treasure or end up with a skeleton. With a little luck or misfortune, a Sim can also become a skeleton – for 12 hours or forever. However, if you don’t want to wait, you can use cheats that turn your Sim into a skeleton. Below are also the codes that return your Sim to normal form.
- traits.equip_trait Trait_Hidden_Skeleton_ServiceSkeleton – Turns a Sim into a skeleton forever
- traits.remove_trait Trait_Hidden_Skeleton_ServiceSkeleton – Turns a skeleton back into a Sim
- sims.add_buff Buff_Skeleton – Turns Sim into a skeleton for 12 hours
- sims.remove_buff Buff_Skeleton – Removes the skeleton effect (12 hours)
Cheats for death by poison in The Sims 4
The Sims 4 Jungle Adventure game pack adds a new type of death to the game – from drinking poison. With the cheat you can make your Sim turn into a ghost and the cause of death will be drinking poison. You can also make a Sim who died from poison come back to the world of the living.
- traits.equip_trait poison – Sim changes to ghost after dying by drinking poison
- traits.remove_trait poison – returning from ghost to normal Sim after dying by drinking poison