The Sims 4 Parenthood is the fifth game pack for the game, which was released on May 30, 2017. The expansion focuses on developing parenting skills that help in raising children. The pack introduces a slew of features related to teaching children specific values that translate to their future. The game pack also introduces some new family interactions such as helping with a school project. Cheats for The Sims 4 Parenthood help you develop a new skill or unlock hidden features.
Table of contents
How to use cheats for The Sims 4 Parenthood?
All cheats for The Sims 4 Parenthood should be entered into the in-game console. To run it, just enter the game and press CTRL + Shift + C simultaneously on the keyboard or R1 + R2 + L1 + L2 on the pad. After doing this, a white bar from the console should appear in the upper left corner. You should enter all the cheats into it. Some cheats require an advanced mode. To do this, enter the code testinhcheats true into the console and confirm.
Cheats for parenting skills
The Sims 4 Parenthood game pack adds a new parenting skill to the game. Sims with the highest parenting skill level excel at caring for children – knowing when to encourage learning and being able to effectively meet their needs. Skill is developed by caring for children and talking to other parents. The cheat for The Sims 4 Parenthood allows you to develop parenting skills in seconds.
- stats.set_skill_level adultmajor_parenting 10 – Max out Parenting Skill
Cheats for traits from The Sims 4 Parenthood
With the game pack The Sims 4 Parenthood in the game comes up to seven new character traits. All of them are related to life stages of children and teenagers. Each Sim can only have one life stage trait at a time. Some traits are available only for children and Distant trait is available only for teenagers. Cheats for The Sims 4 Parenthood allow you to add or remove these traits.
Adding a new trait:
- traits.equip_trait childhoodphase_bear – Adds trait I’m a Bear! (Child Phase)
- traits.equip_trait childhoodphase_clingy – Adds trait Clingy (Child Phase)
- traits.equip_trait childhoodphase_loud – Adds trait Loud (Child and Teen Phase)
- traits.equip_trait childhoodphase_meanstreak – Adds trait Mean Streak (Child and Teen Phase)
- traits.equip_trait childhoodphase_pickyeater_A – Adds trait Picky Eater (Child and Teen Phase)
- traits.equip_trait childhoodphase_rebellious – Adds trait Rebellious (Child and Teen Phase)
- traits.equip_trait childhoodphase_distant – Adds trait Distant (Teen Phase)
- traits.remove_trait childhoodphase_bear – Remove trait I’m a Bear! (Child Phase)
- traits.remove_trait childhoodphase_clingy – Remove trait Clingy (Child Phase)
- traits.remove_trait childhoodphase_loud – Remove trait Loud (Child and Teen Phase)
- traits.remove_trait childhoodphase_meanstreak – Remove trait Mean Streak (Child and Teen Phase)
- traits.remove_trait childhoodphase_pickyeater_A – Remove trait Picky Eater (Child and Teen Phase)
- traits.remove_trait childhoodphase_rebellious – Remove trait Rebellious (Child and Teen Phase)
- traits.remove_trait childhoodphase_distant – Remove trait Distant (Teen Phase)
Character values traits cheats from The Sims 4 Parenthood
Raising children in The Sims 4 Parenthood is based on five character values: manners, emotional control, responsibility, empathy, and conflict resolution. All these inclinations can take positive or negative values. Depending on the indicator, the young adult Sim receives the corresponding traits. With the cheats for The Sims 4 Parenthood, you can add or remove traits of character values.
Adding a new character value trait:
- traits.equip_trait BadManners – Adds trait Bad Manners
- traits.equip_trait GoodManners – Adds trait Good Manners
- traits.equip_trait Irresponsible – Adds trait Irresponsible
- traits.equip_trait LifeSkills_Responsible – Adds trait Responsible
- traits.equip_trait Argumentative – Adds trait Argumentative
- traits.equip_trait Mediator – Adds trait Mediator
- traits.equip_trait Uncontrolled – Adds trait Uncontrolled
- traits.equip_trait EmotionalControl – Adds trait Emotional Control
- traits.equip_trait Compassionate – Adds trait Compassionate
- traits.equip_trait LifeSkills_Unfeeling – Adds trait Insensitive
Removes character values trait:
- traits.remove_trait BadManners – Remove trait Bad Manners
- traits.remove_trait GoodManners – Remove trait Good Manners
- traits.remove_trait Irresponsible – Remove trait Irresponsible
- traits.remove_trait LifeSkills_Responsible – Remove trait Responsible
- traits.remove_trait Argumentative – Remove trait Argumentative
- traits.remove_trait Mediator – Remove trait Mediator
- traits.remove_trait Uncontrolled – Remove trait Uncontrolled
- traits.remove_trait EmotionalControl – Remove trait Emotional Control
- traits.remove_trait Compassionate – Remove trait Compassionate
- traits.remove_trait LifeSkills_Unfeeling – Remove trait Insensitive
Character value points cheats
The character values system from The Sims 4 Parenthood can take positive and negative values. The cheats allow you to assign a certain number of points to a specific tendency. In the X place, enter a number between -100 and 100. 100 means fulfill on the positive side, and -100 means fulfill on the negative side.
- stats.set_stat lifeskillstatistic_conflictresolution X – setting points for Conflict Resolution
- stats.set_stat lifeskillstatistic_emotionalcontrol X – setting points for Emotional Control
- stats.set_stat lifeskillstatistic_empathy X – setting points for Empathy
- stats.set_stat lifeskillstatistic_manners X – setting points for Manners
- stats.set_stat lifeskillstatistic_responsibility X – setting points for Responsibility