The Sims 4 Get to Work is the first official expansion pack for the game, which premiered on April 2, 2015. The expansion introduces three new interactive careers to the game: doctor, detective and scientist. In addition, the add-on allows you to run your own business such as a store. Magnolia Promenade is a new town with three sample businesses. Below are all cheats for The Sims 4 Get to Work that help you get promotions or unlock business bonuses.
Table of contents
Where do I enter cheats for The Sims 4 Get to Work?
All cheats for The Sims 4 Get to Work found in this guide should be entered into a special window in the game called the console. To activate it, just start The Sims 4, and then on your keyboard press the following key combination: CTRL + Shift + C or on the pad R1 + R2 + L1 + L2. A white bar should appear in the upper left corner for you to type cheats into. To start the advanced mode, which is required for some of the cheats, enter testingcheats true into the console and confirm by pressing Enter.
Cheats for careers as a doctor, detective and scientist
The highlight of The Sims 4 Get to Work add-on is the new interactive careers. They differ from regular careers in that the player can go to work with a Sim and perform specific tasks. Each of the new careers has its own headquarters and a list of tasks to complete. A doctor deals with saving Sims’ lives, a detective solves criminal cases, and a scientist creates crazy inventions. Career cheats from The Sims 4 Get to Work allow you to quickly advance in a career or quickly resign from a position.
- careers.add_career Doctor – Adds a career in the Doctor
- careers.remove_career Doctor – Remove a career in the Doctor
- careers.promote Doctor – Promotion in the Doctor career
- careers.demote Doctor – Demote in the Doctor career
- careers.add_career Detective – Adds a career in the Detective
- careers.remove_career Detective – Remove a career in the Detective
- careers.promote Detective – Promotion in the Detective career
- careers.demote Detective – Demote in the Detective career
- careers.add_career Scientist – Adds a career in the Scientist
- careers.remove_career Scientist – Remove a career in the Scientist
- careers.promote Scientist – Promotion in the Scientist career
- careers.demote Scientist – Demote in the Scientist career
Skill – cheats for The Sims 4 Get to the Work
The Sims 4 Get to Work expansion introduces five new skills to the game: photography, baking, work ethic, maintenance and sales skills. Photography skills allow Sims to earn cash by taking photos of other Sims and then selling them. Baking skills allow Sims to create unique cakes and cookies. By advancing a skill to the maximum level, a Sim can bake more than 60 different sweets. The following cheats for The Sims 4 Get to Work add-on build skills to the maximum level.
- stats.set_skill_level major_photography 10 – Max out Photography skill
- stats.set_skill_level major_baking 10 – Max out Baking skill
- stats.set_skill_level retail_workethic 5 – Max out Work ethic skill
- stats.set_skill_level retail_maintenance 5 – Max out Maintenance skill
- stats.set_skill_level retail_sales 5 – Max out Sales skill
Perk Points Cheats for Retail Business
Running a store in The Sims 4 Get to Work can be quite a hassle over time. You have to take care of supplies, customer satisfaction and employees. Therefore, to the game were added trade bonuses that make it easier to run a big business. With cheats for The Sims 4 Get to Work you can unlock perk points for free.
- bucks.unlock_perk StorePlacard_1 true – Unlocks perk Placard: My First Simoleon
- bucks.unlock_perk PedestalMimic true – Unlocks perk Provocative Pedestal
- bucks.unlock_perk SignageMimic true – Unlocks perk Stunning Sign
- bucks.unlock_perk RetailOutfit true – Unlocks perk Snazzy Shirt
- bucks.unlock_perk RegisterMimic true – Unlocks perk Register of Tomorrow
- bucks.unlock_perk DecreaseRestocking_Temporary true – Unlocks perk Superfluous Surplus
- bucks.unlock_perk AdditionalWorker_1 true – Unlocks perk Additional Employee #1
- bucks.unlock_perk RestockSpeed_Small true – Unlocks perk Faster Restocking (small)
- bucks.unlock_perk CheckoutSpeed_Small true – Unlocks perk Faster Checkouts (small)
- bucks.unlock_perk StorePlacard_2 true – Unlocks perk Placard: Fobbs 500
- bucks.unlock_perk CustomerBrowseTime true – Unlocks perk Curious Shopper
- bucks.unlock_perk ImproveManagementSocials true – Unlocks perk Mega Manager
- bucks.unlock_perk AdditionalWorker_2 true – Unlocks perk Additional Employee #2
- bucks.unlock_perk CustomerPurchaseIntent true – Unlocks perk Serious Shopper
- bucks.unlock_perk CheckoutSpeed_Large true – Unlocks perk Faster Checkouts (large)
- bucks.unlock_perk RestockSpeed_Large true – Unlocks perk Faster Restocking (large)
- bucks.unlock_perk SureSaleSocial true – Unlocks perk Sure Sale
- bucks.unlock_perk ImproveRetailSocials true – Unlocks perk Slick Salesman
- bucks.unlock_perk InstantRestock true – Unlocks perk Instant Restocking
- bucks.unlock_perk DescreaseRestockingCost true – Unlocks perk Cheaper Restocking