GTA 5 is not one of the easiest games to play, and Grand Theft Auto V codes can help you get through it. Today we will take a look at all available codes related to weapons for personal computers (PC) and Xbox consoles.
Table of contents
Weapon cheat for GTA 5 on PC
Although there aren’t many cheat codes for GTA 5, we did find a few that are related to weapons and ammunition. These are three codes that should be completely sufficient. They are:
- Cheat for all weapons – after its activation, all available weapons in the game will appear in the player’s inventory
- Cheat for incendiary bullets – after activating this code all the bullets fired will ignite enemies.
- Cheat for explosive ammunition – after activation, the fired ammunition makes it explode.
Below I give the combination possibilities on PC, typing them through the game consoles:
- Cheat for all weapons: TOOLUP
- Cheat for incendiary projectiles: INCENDIARY
- Cheat for explosive ammunition: HIGH EX
The same codes can also be entered using your phone:
- Number for all weapons: 1-999-8665-87
- Number for incendiary projectiles: 1-999-462-363-4279
- Number for explosive ammunition: 1-999-444-439
How do I enter weapon cheat codes for GTA 5 using the console on PCs?
To type codes using the cheat code console, press the tilde key (~). This is located in the upper left corner – in most cases under the ESC button. Then, when you press this button, you will be shown a place to enter codes. After entering any of them, the ability to earn achievements will be disabled. After restarting the game everything should return to the previous state, and the achievements should be possible to collect.
How do I enter weapon cheat codes with my phone on PC?
To enter cheat codes for GTA 5 using your phone, press the up arrow button (↑). The player’s phone will then slide out. The next step is to open contacts and press the spacebar. You will then be able to enter a phone number. After entering the code, confirm it by pressing ENTER. Correctly typed code should start right then.
Weapon cheat codes for GTA 5 on Xbox 360, Xbox One and Xbox Series consoles
For Xbox consoles, there is also an option to enter codes for GTA 5. Here, you do not enter the corresponding codes in the console, but perform the corresponding sequence while playing. Below we present the sequences that must be performed while playing to activate the selected code:
- Combination for all weapons: Y, RT, Left, LB, A, Right, Y, Down, X, LB, LB
- Combination for incendiary projectiles: LB, RB, X, RB, Left, RT, RB, Left, X, Right, LB, LB
- Combination for explosive ammunition: Right, X, A, Left, RB, RT, Left, Right, LB, LB, LB
Summary – weapon cheat codes for GTA 5
As you enter – there are not many cheat codes for GTA 5. There is no possibility to “summon” a specific weapon, but – after entering the appropriate code – we get the opportunity to use all available weapons. In addition, there are two other codes that diversify the fun, by activating incendiary or explosive ammunition.
Check them all out!
- All cheats for GTA 5
- Police cheats for GTA 5
- Cheats for invincibility in GTA 5
- Weapon cheat for GTA 5
- Weapon cheat codes for GTA 5 on PS3, PS4 and PS5
- Cheat for all weapons in GTA 5
- Cheat for ammunition for GTA 5
- Car cheats for GTA 5
- Vehicle cheats for GTA 5
- Fast running cheat for GTA 5
- Life Cheats for GTA 5
- Cheat for Cross in GTA 5
- BMX Cheat for GTA 5
- Super jump cheat for GTA 5
- Fast swimming cheat for GTA 5
- Motorcycle Cheat for GTA 5
- Helicopter Cheat for GTA 5 on PC
- Helicopter Cheat for GTA 5 on PlayStation
- Helicopter Cheat for GTA 5 on Xbox